Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vegas vacay

After 4 days in Vegas and 2 home, I'm almost fully recovered. It wasn't the type of Vegas trip you're thinking of, I had my gaggle with me. We met my dad and step mom there for a graduation, some adventure and of course family time. Joshy Bobby had to work unfortunately, so he was stuck in AZ. 

We spent plenty of time at the pools...which the kids were obsessed with how many options they had and of course made fast friends with other vacationing littles. 



A few of Kage's afternoons were spent like this. 


We all had a blast checking out the Springs Preserve. There were tons of fun activities for kids there along with animals, history and where they were able to break their own geodes {my fav part}.


They painted little ceramic pots like frogs. 


We had the best time hiking in Red Rock Canyon. Which is prob crazy, since I have this irrational fear of heights these days. Does that mean I'm getting old?  

Anyhoo, the views were ridic. 





Tune in tomorrow for giveaway time!!!

xo. Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...