Thursday, January 20, 2011

laundry laundry laundry

Recently I have been less than thrilled with the amount of laundry that needs to be done on a regular basis.  Who am I kidding, it isn't a recent occurrence.  Starting to think maybe something needs to be done in our laundry room to make it a little more enjoyable.  Here are some great rooms I came across in search for ideas.  Who says laundry rooms can't be gorgeous?

laundry rolling shelves organization
All white, my fav.  I am envious of the space...can you imagine all that could take place in here?


laundry pink cabinets
Maybe a tv to watch while folding or the dreaded ironing takes place?

 
laundry apartment hideaway
Great for small spaces, perfect sliding door.  So much better than a standard 6 panel door or bi fold.


 

Great 3rd unit option, perfect for large families like my own.


 
Now this is about the size of my laundry room...I love the mix of colors and the bright blue tile wall....now if only mine had a window. 


Laundry Room Chic
Wallpaper!  I have been wanting to experiment....maybe a great start is the laundry room!


xoxo,

Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...