Friday, February 4, 2011

lusting for burlap....

Yes, I actually said burlap.  And in no particular order, this is exactly why:

002
I fell in love with these over at Junkin' Junky


7-30-rita-konig-1.jpg
this is actually a "before" from apartment therapy, needless to say,
I was sad they changed from burlap.

LOVE!  and styled so delish

Set of two Burlap and Canvas Patch Pillow Slips
gotta love Etsy!

Love Letters - Burlap Feed Sack Pillow - Personalize with you and your sweetie's initial
These are our initials...instant love
from Etsy of course!

chair and couch both from the passionate home

I want this bed right meow.  I. Mean. it.  White burlap, I heart you.

xoxo,

Patience

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You have me in there with some fabulous work!

    Thanks so much!

    I'm glad you left a comment or I never would have found you out here. I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...