Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pleasantly surprised when I woke up.....

I had a message from Renee over at Sharps Farm, awarding me with the Stylish blogger award!


I must say I'm extremely honored to receive this award, as I stalk Sharps Farm on a regular....its fab, make sure you check it out!  Thank you Renee!!!

Here are 7 things I am supposed to share with you, that you might not know about me:

1.  I love to laugh.  I try to find the humor in everything and spend a great deal of time laughing at myself.  People have told me there can hear me laughing across buildings, maybe even outside across the street.  (Erin)

2.  When I was 11 years old, I was obsessed with jumproping...competition style.  I finished 1st place in several categories as Oregon state champion....medals and everything.

3.  I make really creepy noises at my 8 month-er and talk in a variety of voices on a regular.  He loves it.  Our big kids think I'm crazy.  Josh just laughs.

4.  I am officially a shoe-a-holic, I've lost count as to how many is in my collection....but recently I've started spreading the wealth....contact me if you are between a 7.5 and 8.5, I just might have something for you.

5.  I'm a stalker.  Not the creepy kind, but when I find things I love, blogs, stores, DIY projects, etc, I check back with them often.  What can I say, I admire and appreciate talent.

6.  I have 7 tattoos, yes 7 and I want more.

7.  My family is everything.  As the years have passed, I've definitely realized more and more how important they really are.  I am an extremely lucky girl.  I grew up with an amazing family, now have the perfect man + 4 amazing children, and to top it off, I've stolen my in-laws cause they are that frickin cool.  I am so blessed and ridiculously thankful.


My last task is to share 7 new blogs (some are oldies, but I just love them so much!) that I stalk follow.  And trust me, you're going to want to add them to your list as well!

Please check out:

Kelli and Lisa @ Bud & Leo

Cerita @ Obsessed Mama


Kelly and Andy @ The view along the way

Crystal @ Plush Palate


Jaimie @ C.R.A.F.T

xoxo,

Patience

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award :) Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I did it, although reluctantly. I'm not very good at speaking about myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I actually just danced a little happy dance! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...