Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday at my home

I have to admit, I didn't accomplish quite as much as I had hoped this past week, but I know I'm my own worst critic, so I'm determined to be optimistic and ecstatic about the minor changes....Its the small things in life, right?

Since Joshy Bobby is the best ever, he got me these amazing books I have been drooling over.  The display cheese tray I snagged from GW a few months back....and with the big kids sharing their geodes & shells....I'm loving how it came together.


After deciding this mirrored tray just wasn't right on my nightstand or in the master bath....the start of a bar is now in process on our buffet.




During a routine Target trip I made my way down the pillow aisle....and after coming in real life contact with these beauties, there was no way I could pass them up.  Ya, I know, everyone and their mom has them...add me to that list.  I just fell hard.  

DwellStudio® for Target® Yellow Rosettes Decorative Pillow




Thats it for the happenings this week....I have some big projects that still need to be completed...who am I kidding, I haven't even started them yet.  But I'm results driven, so they will be done in no time.  :)



xo,

Patience



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...