Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday at my home.....

Here is a sneak peak of an amazing CL find.......that I just brought home!!

photo.JPG

More pics to come, once its cleaned up and styled. No joke I have been searching for a fabulous shelf for what feels like forever! You may remember me talking about bookcases here. Somehow I forgot to actually measure the item (probably too busy making excited dolphin noises for how gorgeous it is) so it doesn't fit in the location I originally planned. That's OK though, I will make it work.



xo,



Patience

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, my computer sucks, I can't see the pic! AUGH! Text me a pic, quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I can't see the pic either? 'Excited dolphin noises' did make me laugh however!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the coffee table like your bookshelf. I just love the artichoke (or pineapple) finials!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...