Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012


Every now and then, I see a video that really touches my heart.  This is one of those.  It brought me to tears.  Something has to be done about this.  It leaves me thinking about my children, what kind of world do I want them to grow up in.   Its heart breaking.  With the world being so involved in social media, I felt I needed to share.



As the director of the video, Jason Russell said, "KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice."


Join the Facebook page “Bloggers Making KONY Famous“, for all the info you need to spread the word! Including a Blogging Poster Day on April 20th.

xx.  Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...