Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's day wishlist....

Joshy Bobby....in case you haven't purchased anything yet....here are a few things I'm drooling over...No pressure or anything, I'm sure you have something amazing planned already {and it includes me sleeping in}.


Tory Burch....you do no wrong in my book....


Must have this bangle perfection!


With my Bachelorette party just weeks away, these would be my go-to sandals for walking around during the day.


I haven't mentioned it before, but after surgery back in August 2011, my skin just hasn't been the same {gross}, so after mixed reviews, I've decided, I need one of these babies to work its magic.

Clarisonic Mia(TM) Skin Cleansing System

And last but not least....because I'm candle obsessed, this would fit in nicely in our boudoir.  And by nice, I mean fantastic.



Happy almost Mother's day to all the mama's out there!!


xoxo,


Patience


P.S.  Things have been so crazy here, I had to take a break....and will prob in the future, we can still be friends though, right?  Thank you for your emails checking on me, its means the world to me!!!  Also, Joshy Bobby and I are headed to the Drake concert tonight....my first official, ridiculously excited!!!

5 comments:

  1. have fun tonight! and enjoy your mother's day. we can still be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the Tory Burch! Happy Mother's Day! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fabulous time tonight!!! Yes, even though you are being a slacker we can still be friends! can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bangle and the candle (I've always wanted one but can't justify the price - therefore PERFECT GIFT MATERIAL)!

    Hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day and of course we can still be friends although I will be expecting a friendship bracelet any day now! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...