Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things I wants

Me thinks this mint watch from Anthro is just what my collection needs this summer. I can already think of about 13 different outfits to wear it with, must mean its meant to be, right?


 
After several recommendations from my girlfriends....and the review on Look Linger Love, I'm dying to read this!!


I'm in the process of switching some things around in our living space {possibly because Kage thinks our end tables are climbing toys and the table lamp cords are whips}, against my better judgement of potential safety issues, I'm dying to add this lamp.  Maybe if I hide the base behind a chair or another piece of furniture...it will be safe from Kage's grasp.


Arco Lamp with Round White Marble Base - Ships in 24 Hours with Money Back Guarantee!



xoxo,


Patience



P.S.  On a side note, I had my first facial ever last night....why didn't anyone tell me it was that amazing?  I also started a new skin regime....this girl is going to be 29 in less than 6 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...