Thursday, June 7, 2012

Coveting....



Last weekend in Las Vegas....I had the opportunity to sneak into the Christian Louboutin store. Me and Christian go way back, not in a stalker way, just the kind of way in that my first real designer shoes were Loubou's.


I tried on the Lady spiked peep toes....they were spectac....I was literally begging Joshy Bobby for them.  He actually caved {24 hrs later}, but then they didn't have my size.  What a guy, right ladies?  Anyhoo, thats really the only thing on my list this week...mostly cause look at that price tag....my pocket book is hiding right now.


xoxo,


Patience



P.S.  I'm wearing these Lace Peep-Toes for our big day.

 




  Last day to enter the Memories Suite giveaway!!!!  Get it done!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the guy sales associate has the Gladiators on behind you! He was super nice though ...I had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to get me some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, if you only knew how ridiculously obsessed I am with Loubies...those spikey numbers are to. die. for!!! And kudos for the man for actually saying *YES*! Speaking of wedding day, HOW DID IT GO???? I can't wait to hear all about the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...