Friday, October 19, 2012

5 things....

The day has almost arrived!!! I can't believe it! Joshy Bobby and I leave on Monday for our honeymoon in Cabo! Somebody pinch me. I've never been.

{this is what I plan on looking like the whole trip}
 

1. Sometimes you just need a cupcake. This may or may not be what I had for bfast...



2. My dad and stepmom arrive tomorrow to hang with the kids while we're gone. Can't wait to spend some time with them.
 

{this pic is from 1.5 years ago, but I just love it!!!}


3. These words could not ring true any more for our gaggle this week. It's crazy. I know they love each other....and one day I'll miss them this age {arguments and all}, but geeeez.





{so I remind myself of this}

4. I can't believe my birthday is only 9 days away! Yikes!

5. It's moments like these, that I count my blessings and know I'm extremely lucky.

 

 


Have a fantastic weekend!!!
 
 
xoxo,
 
 
Patience

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...