Wednesday, February 13, 2013

coveting.....

 
I'm not sure what my deal is....but ever since I came across Sara on the Every girl....I need one of these Jonathan Adler candles in my life.
 
 
After seeing her home and closet, I'm instantly addicted to her blog.  I'm beyond obsessed with Homegoods. {speaking of....I think I need to make a pit stop there}
 
 
I had big plans of crafting up my own two or maybe three tone clutch...but thinking I'll save myself the time and snatch this one up.  Perfect for summer evenings out with Joshy Bobby.  I can't tell you how liberating it is carrying a smaller bag sans gaggle.
 
 
Somehow....I am planning on being in Vegas 3 times this year....2 birthdays and a family trip {yikes!}.  My girls and I love to get real Jazzy when we're there, so of course I'm already stalking sites for outfits. This one still stands out.  Romper obsessed.  Not sure its possible, but it might be a little too jazzy.  Maybe I'll just go for these instead.
 
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Playsuit In Multi Sequins With Deep Plunge
 
Leaning towards this suit for some pool party fun.
 
 
check out the back...
 
 
Craving the ease and fabulous style of a denim shirt dress. {I'm serious}  Sometimes as a mama of 4, I just need something easy to throw on and still feel great.
 
 
 
That's all for today.  Wishing you an amazing Valentines day!!!!
 
 
xo.  Patience


2 comments:

  1. These candles are so gorgeous - so chic! I would love get one for my bedroom, it looks like an ornament in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the vase from JA! Lucky for me I bought it at his factory in Peru.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...