Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post Christmas Bliss!

As the holiday season is winding down, I have fresh images in my head of decorations neatly put away and order restored in our home.   Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the holiday season!  But once it has come to an end, I look forward to starting the new year, clean and organized; with impossibly eye catching details.  I can't help but gravitate towards fireplaces today.


I completely melt when I see fireplaces, no pun intended.  There is something so romantic and intimate, whether you have a fire going or not.  I am currently lusting over the letters sitting so fabulously on the mantel.


I would just about do anything to have a fireplace like this in my bedroom.  I am speechless....LOVE it!
Simple meets modern and vintage.  I have been scouring boutiques recently in search of a fabulous round ottoman similar to this one.  However, I am dreaming of one with a fabulous pattern.

I keep coming back to this photo.  There is something so fresh and clean about having a white living room.  It is the Holy Grail if you will of living rooms for me.  You see, I have 4 children, so a white living room will be out of the question for at least another decade.  But believe me, I will be very prepared when that day comes!

xoxo,

Patience


images via Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...