Monday, January 24, 2011

In search of the perfect chair...

While on my mission for the perfect office....I have been somewhat obsessing over what type of chair I want for my desk and also other seating options for the kids to hang out during work/project time or for enjoying a good book.



I came across this picture and of course the room is white.  I just can't seem to get away from it.  The turquoise chair I must say is super delicious...and I'm pretty sure I've seen many like it at GW and on CL.  Not to mention...easy on the budget!  I hear a the sounds of sandpaper and spray paint!  Project time!!!  Plus, the fabric on the chairs is somewhat unexpected and fantastically modern/vintage.  LOVE them!!!

xoxo,

Patience


room design by Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...