Friday, January 21, 2011

Shabby Chic

As I begin my office redo adventure...I can't help but fall in love with these images. 


White on white, one of my favorite combinations....having just painted my office a year ago when we moved in....I might have to sneak painting under the radar....if that's even possible.  But seeing this space instantly has me dreaming.  Could the white walls really be magical?

Growing up, I was always surrounded by books, so they have a special place in my heart.  This is just the inspiration I needed to find a home for them.  Instead of a doorway (which is frickin fabulous) mine will be around the window in my office with a bench....perfect for curling up to read on.  I'm so lucky my better half and family are very handy and can help make my office dreams come true!

xoxo,

Patience


images via house of bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...