Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Since my BFF's bundle of joy is on his way...

I came across this perfect little nursery.  And I mean perfect.


Marya_james_dresser_rect640
Seeing the wood floors and throw rug, leaves me wishing we had floors like this.  I'm pretty sure I've seen a few similar dressers at GW and on craigslist recently, looks like the end result is more than worth it.




Marya_james__rect640
I'm seriously considering locating an adorable twin bed to add to my son's room.  It's perfect.


Marya_james_crib_rect640
Scrumptious mix of modern and vintage, something I can't get enough of.


Marya_james_daybed_2_rect640
See?  How can you not love this perfect painted iron bed and all the throw pillows (my secret addiction).


Marya_baby_bed2_rect640
One more shot of the pillows....I just had to.

xoxo,

Patience

photos via apartment therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...