Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I wants....Thursday

More pillows...can one ever have enough?  I'm thinking this one would be perfect with some chairs I'm getting ready to glam up.

18" x 18" ONE gray chain ENVELOPE pillow cover

Drooling over these....except I'd prefer just plain old clear glass.



Striped walls...not sure where yet, maybe the guest bathroom?  I just have to have some stripes.



Elle Decor~ you make my heart skip a beat with these....sigh. 


lavendar-and-cream-striped-walls

xo,

Patience

1 comment:

  1. Love Stripes!!! Actually just painted a canvas black and white stripes today (will post it some time this week on my blog)...and I know what you mean about the pillows, I love pillows and can never have enough. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog :-)
    Happy 4th
    xoxo
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...