Monday, August 22, 2011

OBSESSED.....Baby needs a bar cart....bad

REAL BAD!!!!



you had me at hello....


Hello loverrrrr!

drooling...

mine mine mine MINE!


swoooon....

With prices ranging from $430-$1300....it might be a while before I can call one of these mine....Unless I lived in Boston....if you do...snatch this up stat!  Local pick up only....killing me!

Vintage Brass Faux Bamboo Bar Cart
Vintage Brass Faux Bamboo Bar Cart


If they would have been willing to ship...my dc would have been typed in within 3 seconds flat...mine.  Etsy, you're breaking my heart.  Under $300, seriously?

xo,

Patience


* all images via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I have two vintage brass bamboo bar carts available. One identical to this piece and the second extremely similar but with straight arms. Feel free to email me for details @ rai.decor@gmail.com, we are located in Ontario Canada and are always willing to look into shipping possibilities!

    Raiana xo,
    lifeSTYLE
    RSD Home Decor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...