Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday at my home....

Happy new year!  Ok, I know I'm way late....but I've been beyond busy with our kiddos being out of school.  It was a much needed fun filled break, thank goodness.  It was actually a little hard to see them off to school yesterday, miss them already.  But of course its nice to get back on schedule, catch up on blogs I love reading, and share some changes with you!

I finally had a chance to clean and fully utilize a shelf I found a while back.  It was a super sweet find on CL, almost felt bad taking it off their hands for the price I paid.

hello brass & glass!








I'm sure it will be constantly changing, but for now, I'm loving how it turned out.


In other news, our 11 year old had his first tackle football game (yikes!).  He had a blast, even though I was constantly worried he'd be hurt.



So proud of him!!



xo,



Patience







*all photos by Patience

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you styled it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a lovely (and well deserved) holiday :)

    Ohhh the shelf looks absolutely fabulous and I love the way you styled it! I always struggle with vingettes, you've done an amazing job!! Totally jealous lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shelf is amazing! Lucky gal to find it on CL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shelf and I love all your stuff.
    Go Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, and again you make all the treasures you find, whether on CL or GW, look amazing!

    I'm so proud of our Andre, and I can't wait to see him play.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...