Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I wants....

I can't remember the last time I shared a few things I'm coveting...thanks to all the fabulous ladies that have been sharing {its dangerous really, because I want 95% of the items they wrote about now.  Yikes!}

Pinned Image
In love with this gold arc lamp.  For me, its so versatile.  It would move seamlessly from our living space, office and even to our boudoir.  Wants.

Pinned Image
Bright red lipstick....finally joining the band wagon.  Late?  I know.

Pinned Image
I can't take it....I'm either going to have to order one of these from Furbish, or be extra ambitious with a DIY.

Pinned Image
I also need these fab chain bracelet from jcrew....


Better late than never, right?


xo,


Patience




1 comment:

  1. Yummy yummy yummy GOLD!!! Love it all. I so want one of those gold sea urchins but no where I can see to buy them in the UK (story of my life) - a DIY one may be in the cards for me! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...