Thursday, May 31, 2012

coveting...

Is it really Thursday already?  I have so much to do and so little time....me and my besties will be in Vegas tomorrow!   yikes!  I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to packing, I can't help it.  That's even with picking out 2 new outfits specifically for Vegas.  If you read my post on Tuesday...you know we really lived it up over the weekend, and as a present to myself, I packed on 5 lbs...needless to say, when I tried on those items Tuesday, I felt like sausage.  I plan on trying them on again tonight, pray for me that it was just water weight and they magically fit, k?  I'll be your best friend, make you a friendship bracelet and brush your hair if you do, promise.


Anyhoo, I have the longest list growing of items I really have want to have.



I have a dusty rose blazer that I love, but my wardrobe is begging for something brighter.


pale pink OR black gold dipped geo ring
Of course I want both of these.  I love the organic/modern shape.


Ikat Oz Print   A3
To put it lightly, I've been obsessing over art.  Dying to add more to our home, like yesterday and this Ikat print fits the bill.



xoxo,


Patience


3 comments:

  1. Thank you lovely...so very sweet of you to add one of my prints to your coveting list ; ) You know...there is a 40 off sale at the moment ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas Baby! Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) Have a fabulous time. I want to see plenty of pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bright coral jacket AND the rings!! Hope you are having an amazing time in Vegas!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...