Wednesday, May 23, 2012

wedding wednesday....

Writing this post is making my mouth water already.  You see, I'm a dessert girl, to the max.  I love everything from brownies to pie....especially pie.  Spesh the home made pies my mama used to make.  Since we don't live in the same state, I usually settle for razzleberry, and trust me when I tell you, its not settling, its delish.

So when it comes down to dessert at the wedding, of course Joshy Bobby and I can't just have cake. {who do you think we are?}  We both want all our favs to share all the treats we love on our special day.  Cake pops, brownies, pie, macaroons, cookies...the list could go on forever.  The thought even crossed our minds to not have the traditional cake.  But after talking to Nana {Joshy Bobby's mom}, we might have just a little cake for us to cut.  Lucky for us, Nana and Josh's Aunt, are amazing when it comes to cooking and baking, so they will be helping a lot.  It means so much to have them help and be a part of our special day.

With out further ado, here is a feast {literally} for the eyes of dessert spreads.  Yum.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Now if I could just have 1 of each of these tables, I'd be a happy girl.

xoxo,


Patience




*photos via my pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...