Friday, August 3, 2012

5 things

1. Finally jumped on the bandwagon with the pic stitch app....what took me so long? We were lucky enough to have a few play dates this week, one being with our fab cousins. Check out the paint celebration!!! And the mommy salads. Yum!!





2.  Date night is this evening with my husband {how new and fun is that to say for me?!} and one of our fav couples!!! Much needed adult time.


3. Coffee+new house beautiful= bfast perfection.


 
4. School starts Monday for our gaggle. A little bittersweet for me. I've really enjoyed spending time with them this summer. On the other hand, it's great for them to have some time apart.

5.  Slowly our wedding pics are coming in. Joshy Bobby and I are loving reminiscing about our special day. And can't help but laugh at some of the photos. 






Have a fantastic weekend!!!



xoxo,


Patience

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm warming up to the idea of my little guy heading off to kindergarten after they've been bugging the h-e-double hockey sticks out of each other the last couple days (c; I am totally in love with that wedding pic with your heads next to each other...beautiful. And honestly, one of my fave things about it is that you can see your rad tats...so perfect (c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your wedding pics - agree with Aubrey above - the one with the tats is so cool but I have to say I LOVE the last one! You are so stinkin cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...