Thursday, August 2, 2012

coveting


A new hair style....I think its about time I pull the trigger on bangs....or shut it.  Am I right?

Pinned Image

Maybe I can talk Maddie into being twinsies!!!
Pinned Image

 
Another thing thats been on my list for ages...monogram necklace love.




With the possible move and colder weather, I need this creme de la creme sweatshirt.  Perfect for running errands and still feeling a bit glam.



And last but not least, I love the idea of having a ring with each of the kids initials.  I wants them real bad.  If I'm lucky, I'll get them for mothers day.




xoxo,


Patience


1 comment:

  1. Go on and get your bangs cut! And then I can live vicariously through your cuteness cuz I'm way too chicken to do it myself :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...