Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday sparkles....

Seriously obsessed with all things glitter.  I can't get over the glam factor and how it makes me feel.  For our wedding, we splurged on a Moroccan wedding blanket, and let me tell you, best purchase of the year, possibly decade.  That's how much I love it.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Are you as giddy as I am?  Makes me want to spray paint my end tables in gold glitter....or maybe just a piggy bank.



xoxo,



Patience







1 comment:

  1. I'm a magpie!! I love anything sparkly glitter and fabulous :) Gorgeous pics! Thinking about gold dipping my cat's feet - think it'd look lovely with the black fur ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...