Wednesday, December 12, 2012

wedding wednesday!!

 
 
I've been having the best time looking through our photos.  I can't tell you enough how amazing of a day it was {I'm guessing/hoping all gals say that}.  It's been a little hard to narrow what to share down.  The day started off with champagne breakfast and of course pampering with all my fav girls.  Be ready for picture overloads the next few weeks/months.
 
Kat Green is hands down the best makeup artist in the Seattle/Tacoma area.  She made me feel gorgeous.  Not to mention she has done my makeup for 10+ years, so thankful for her.
 

 


 That little nugget was my flower girl and is the daughter of my bestie, Debbie {whom is also doing my hair}.  We were busy playing games on my phone.
 

 These are my sisters, the best a girl could ask for.  Most of these girls I've known over half my life and have been my constant support system, cheerleaders and have given me so much joy/laughter {we're really funny}.  Cheesy, I know.  {my sister is to my right}.
 
 
More sharing to come!
 
xo.  Patience
 
 
 
*photos courtesy of Lauren Bretana Photography


2 comments:

  1. OOH I want to see more right now! Beautiful girl, just beautiful! Wish I could have been there for your special day. Seriously thinking we need to come your way this summer.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Wedding pics!! Can't wait to see more, your makeup looks fab xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...