Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wait....it's Tuesday?

I'm not sure how I lost a day, oh wait, I'm still recovering from LA. It was such an amazing trip!!!

 
I thought I'd share a few pics from the mini vacay.  Sorry Instagram loves, these are repeats for you.


 
I couldn't get over how amazingly gorgeous the grove was.  All the decorations took my breath away.  I wanted to stay there forever.
 

 


In addition to shopping and eating way too much delish food, we were able to sneak into Dry Bar and found time for mani's.
 




She was definitely the hostest with the mostest at her fabulous holiday party/coat drive.  Wishing I could have taken all the left over gumbo with me.  Love you B!!!
 


 
While I was away, my fantastical amazing husband worked on the honey do list.  How did I get so lucky?  He installed these shelves for #projectequestriannauticalvoyager.
 
 
I.  LOVE.  HIM.
 
I promise I'll show you some more updates on our home soon. 
 
 
xo.  Patience

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...