Thursday, May 23, 2013

Coveting....

Could these trousers be any more perfect?


Dying over this one piece. Hoping it would make me feel like a million bucks at Kage's swim lessons, without being the mom in a bikini.  
 

I'll also take her body as my own while we're at it. 

I'm having the hardest time getting this bag out of my head. It's everything!!!  And I'm trying my hardest to talk JB into it. Maybe it could be a combo 30th birthday {yikes!} and Christmas present?
 

I'm also drawn to this smaller bag from Kelly Wynne for on the go.   


xo. Patience 




1 comment:

  1. I have that exact swimsuit but in a chocolate brown - I don't look like her either but I do like it, it's quite flattering and shows off 'the girls' a bit as well! hahaha!

    I'm loving your new design hun, looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...