Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Think Pink!!!

With Valentine's day less than a month away, I'm overwhelmed by all the amazingly romantical pink rooms I've come across.  I haven't had a pink room since I was 12....but seeing these have me thinking pink.


The striped theme, dark flooring and wainscoting is delish!  I have never seen a settee like this, I can't stop staring at it.....mentally added to the list of things to look for.


I love the watermelon, white and black color palate.  Perfectly accessorized with a refurbished table and chair, with a fabulously gigantic shell.

I know what you're thinking, too much pink?  Never!  Chocolate brown is the perfect color to help anchor the room, not to mention the simle white fireplace.


I can't get enough of this perfectly put together room.  I was just looking on Amazon yesterday at mirrored furniture, drooling of course.  Another settee to love also!!
                       Perfect way to spice up a calming white and gray room?  A splash of pink! 

xoxo,

Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...