Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth day!!!

In honor of Earth day....I thought I'd share some of my fav eco friendly/vintage items from Etsy.  I seriously heart Etsy.

Farm Fresh Egg Crate

Vintage Retro Mid Century Mod red glass ceiling light lamp

I'm Your Little Dinosaur Plush Pattern

Hand sewn Earth Day toddler t shirt

fox stuffie .  organic

Organic Trio of Onesies in Adventure

Manhattan necklace
Custom Made Bridesmaids Dresses

I just had to include eco/vintage wedding options (I can't believe the royal wedding is 1 week away!!)  I'm also obsessed with anything baby right now....you may remember reading about the baby frenzy taking place in our extended family....pretty much a million babies.

xoxo,

Patience


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...