Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kagey's room 1 year later....

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it....it took me a year to somewhat "finish" Kage's room.....not that I want to make excuses for it...but some of you may know already that his room started out as a loft and was literally finished being built (walls, paint, closet, etc) a mere 10 days before his arrival...hows that for procrastination?







Here is what it started out as before we moved in:

gross right?

Then started this process:





And somehow I either didn't take pics or can't locate them at this time....how does that happen?  So all I have are these...

how excited does he look?



Meanwhile I was looking like this....just 15 days before Kage's arrival.  That hottie next to me is Josh's cousin.  (due just a week apart)

And then Joshy's fab cousins helped put the crib together...



Yay!!! 

And here is what it is today:


Had to sneak these 2 in...


It has been a long process....trying to complete his room once he was here, but has been a blast nonetheless.  Check out the tour of Kagey's room here.

xo,

Patience




linking to:




3 comments:

  1. Wow that was quite the process! Thanks for linking up to Roomspiration today, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! I can't believe you waited so long to make the room! Yikes! You're gutsy! :) Awesome job. And I love the tree you did - now I want to make one. Thank you again for linking up to Tuesday's Nursery! Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...