Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I wants....Thursday

What better day to share what I wants, than on a Thursday?  It can't be just lil' ol' me that has an ever growing list of items that are desperately needed for the abode....right?

I don't think you understand my serious obsession with....gasp....Le settee....I.  NEED.  ONE.



Whats a girl to do?  Stalk CL till I find one for Joshy Bobby to picking it up.  Persuading will definitely need to take place....as I've been on CL restriction.

Also on my list is a buffet with either glass or mirrored doors.  So many I love...how can I pick just one?

Cobblestone Buffet/Console Cabinet


Nantucket Reclaimed Wood Buffet


Those are 2 things I can't get enough of right now.....what is on your current "want" list?

xo,

Patience

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...