Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!!!

One thing is for sure when it comes to our big day...there will be plenty of DIY items to be done.  If its one thing I am hoping to steer clear of, its anything generic.  We may even avoid some of the traditional items.  One place I absolutely adore checking out fab ideas is Style Me Pretty.  I fell in love a few years back when many of my loves started taking the leap and I've just never kicked the habit.

Jars will for sure be incorporated....what can I say, I frickin love them.
Backyard Kona Wedding

Loving the glamour of the frame with the functionality of a chalkboard....and I can think of a million places in my abode it can go after use.
Backyard Kona Wedding

LOVE the vintage books.
Backyard Kona Wedding

Although we haven't picked our location or set a date yet....we are definitely on the hunt for some gorgeous outdoor locations.
Image #207942

Delicious vintage china....me wants it baaaad!  Anyone looking to get rid of some?  Contact me!!
Image #197099

See what I mean?
Image #171901

What were some of your must haves?  Do you have some china I can buy from you?  :)

xo,

Patience



1-3 Alana Couch Photography  4 The Nichols  5 Jose Villa  6 Diana Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...