Friday, January 27, 2012

5 things....

1.  I'm ridiculously excited to be participating/hosting a day for a blog hop all around Valentine's day {shocker right?}  I know sometimes it can feel a little commercialized, but I can't help but love to celebrate as often as possible.  So for 14 days, you'll be directed to a fabulous blog to hear about decor, tablescapes, homemade gifts, fun kid activities, you name it....it's prob on this list.   I can't tell you how thankful I am for the camaraderie once again in the blogging world.  Loves it!  Anyhooo, this is the line up.


2.  This probably should have been on last weeks....but I'm the proud parent of 3 honor roll students {Kage is of course honor roll baby}.  I can't tell you how excited I get to attend the awards assemblies.  Yup, I'm that mom up front taking the pictures.  This picture taken over the summr cracks me up.


3.  I need this BCBGeneration skirt.  Like.  Yesterday.  But I can't find it anywhere.  If anyone can find it, or sell theirs to me, it would be the best day ever....Mmmmkay?

Pinned Image

4.  I finally ordered a rug for our living room.  Pray for me that it works out just like I've imagined.  Here are some 2 photos of similar rugs. I couldn't help but do a happy dance this morning when I read that the rug was shipped.  Yesssss!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

5.  This might count as 5 & 6, but Joshy Bobby's parents are coming to spend the night this weekend....can't wait to watch Andre's football game, have movie night and go back to the zoo.  I still have to fulfill a promise to Kelly from View along the way, you see, if I can steal her a koala, she will make me fancy built ins like hers.  After seeing them, you'll want them too.  I've been stalking the whole process....and baby wants em bad, real bad.  At least that's what I'm telling Joshy Bobby on a daily basis.


Have a spectac weekend!!


xo,



Patience


5 comments:

  1. Hi Patience, I'm sure you'll post it but I can't wait to see the rug in place when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my chairs we bought in the chevron print...mmmkay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture of your kids is hilarious! i love it- kage is looking all punk rocker off by himself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that BCBG generation skirt as well! And I really love the 2nd living room! -Jessica

    http://www.30-some-thing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you might not even realize that in the koala/built-in swap, I'm totally getting the best side of the deal. :) Plus it'll require Andy to create a built-in koala cage of some sort.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...