Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I wants....Primitive and Proper!!!!

Primitive & Proper


I'm obsessed with Cassie's blog.  She has the most inspiring weekly link up parties, and I love going there for inspiration.  We have a lot in common, especially when it comes to being thrifty.  I'll be the first to admit it, I'm cheap.  GW is my best friend.  I digress....Take it away Cassie!!!

some of her spectac creations...



********** 



Hello White Lacquer lovers!  I am Cassie from Primitive and Proper and I am so excited to be here on Patience's awesome blog to share things I want!   I am blessed and lucky to have in this day and age all of my needs taken care of.  Needs, check!

In the words of the ever so famous Rolling Stones...


"You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need."


So I have everything I could possibly need.  But oh there are things that I just WANT.  We just moved into this house in October, so oooooh there are things that I want.  And just as the Rolling Stones sang, I can't have them (at least not on my current budget of $.00000000003/week).  Doesn't mean I can't still drool over them.....  Would you like to take a trip inside the scary depths fantasizing part of my brain?  Muah ha ha, well then walk this way....


For Emmy's Room I would looooove this fun Organic Cotton Fox Pillow.  So cute!
Red Fox Pillow, Organic Cotton, Hand Screenprinted, 3 color


My husband hates this light fixture, so even though it is on the more affordable side from Anthropologie, it will forever be a want....  But it would look so good in my dining room.



In our master bedroom, I am currently toying with the idea of an armoire of some sort to hide our TV.  I found the perfect piece on Craigslist, but it is still out of my budget!  I will keep our mid century dresser, so I thought something really rustic looking, maybe even a little girly like this one, but painted and less than $9995.00.  Maybe if i can move the decimal and make it $99.50????
Pinned Image


Oh, and I am somewhat of a bedding whore... Meaning I love to purchase bedding.  It's a problem, really.  We purchased a larger king sized duvet for our queen bed, so now the guest room has our old duvet, plus the 3 choices of duvet covers I purchased.  We currently have the white parachute duvet cover and shams from West Elm.  But if I was not cut off from buying more bedding, I would love to purchase this ruffly duvet cover in white or maybe the gray.  I just love it!
Pinned Image


And if money were no object than I would be willing to splurge on fun accent pillows for our living room.  I would love to purchase these fun faux bois pillows.  (Thanks, Carmel, you really have me wanting some!)


Oh, and I would really love to get some pretty new dishes for when we have open shelving one day.  I really love these, with their touch of nature and glam!
David Stark Wood Slices Dinnerware Set


As you can see, when I do shop, or even faux shop, I gravitate towards home items.  But every once in a while, I will purchase clothes, and when I do, like any girl, I love to shop a Anthropologie!  And if I were to walk into that store right now, I would want one of everything please.  But just so I can narrow it down for you, here are my two favorite items....

I adore the bike lane dress which I could wear this Spring with some flip flops and a cardi!  This image depicts just how sexy and flirty I would feel in it.  I might even want to go roll around in some sand.


But since summer seems so far away, I love me some cozy sweaters in the winter!  And this one has my name all over it!  I would wear it with a white tank, leggings, and my favorite gray Uggs that my in-laws gave me for Christmas.  I should say favorite boots, because they are my only pair of Uggs ever.  But oh I love them.




Thank you SO much, Patience, for having me here on your fabulous blog to dream a little dream of what I would love to buy!


**********


Thank you so much Cassie for sharing.  Check her out daily at Primitive and Proper.....as if you didn't already.



xo,


Patience

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much, patience, for having me here today and allowing me to dream as if i had a budget to work with ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun post, Cassie! Love your attitude! I share the same obsession for bedding and also have had my eye on that sweater at Anthropologie. Nice to meet you Patience. I look forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I love all of those things too )although I may be with Chris on the light fixture. Ha ha. I like the look of it, but light bulbs with no shades always seem to be too bright). Cassie has such awesome style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bedding, the cushion and the dishes! Oooh what gorgeous taste you have! Alas, I do wonder that if I had all the money in the world, would hunting the bargains be as much fun? I'm afraid I shall never know... lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...