Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday at home....sneak peek

Over the weekend I was finally able to pick up and frame the fabulous LOVE print Josh got me from Jen @ madebygirl and the Paris print my dad and step mom got me in Paris (luckies!!). I must say, I love what they add to my little work space. I can't decide if I'm going to hang the little Eiffel tower print or leave it as is....thoughts? Our office/multipurpose room is far from done, but it's coming together nicely. Can't wait to finally reveal it!!



Xo,



 
Patience

8 comments:

  1. i love that sneak peek... love the artwork, and love the glam look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love that you have flowers. I need to buy fresh flowers more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Can't wait to see the final reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite one of hers! (cause of course it's GOLD) Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe...did you know that my hubby's name is Josh, too??? I swear, the more we get to know each other...! (c: And yours is obviously a fantastic gift giver, that print is so fantastic and the space is looking perfect!!! I'm so in love with gold *everything* right now (c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you know how I love the gold! You had me at Gold. Gold, Gold, Gold. Ok, I'll stop now. BTW, that lamp is some beautiful eye candy as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both prints are fabo and I love them as they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so pretty! i added it to my inspiration gallery on madebygirl.com :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...