Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wedding wednesday!!!

Ok, you caught me, I couldn't officially take a "break" from pinterest.  Its too addicting.  But, we really do need to start making decisions....sometimes pinterest makes that hard with all its beautiful different options.  Dang you pinterest!

Anyhoo....these are the photos I've been devouring the last week.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Super gorgeous right?  Its perfection in my book.  Check out the rest of the photos here.






xo,


Patience







3 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me! :) Great table! Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh it's just so beautiful and simple. I love the flowers and the chandeliers!! Swoon!!!

    On a total side note: I was chatting away to a girl who was visiting our office today. All she did was make mention of Pinterest. She was absolutely shocked that I knew of it! Well, long story short, I didn't get very much done today because we ended up chatting away for hours!! So funny that with something so simple, we immediately knew we had something in common ;) I do <3 Pinterest! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...