Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend photos

Is it just me, or do weekends keep getting busier? This past weekend, we had football, 2 birthday parties, crafting central with our gaggle and lots of organizing + yard work. Check out that bougainvillea. Gorg right? I'm happy to report my closet is about 50% complete, yay! Unfortunately I ran out of hangers and couldn't make it to the store for more, so it's on today's list, along with some others.

Make it a great day!!


 
Xx. Patience


 



P.s. I can't decide between the white and the brass coffee tables....thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love the brass but, I'm having issues with glass table tops these days. I went crazy trying to keep one in my house with the boys. Do it if you can!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...