Monday, March 26, 2012

House of consignment

Don't be afraid to take time to learn... I worked for others for 20 years.

-Vera Wang

House of Consignment on Facebook

I came across this quote while watching House of Consignment...my new fav show {can I say that if I've only seen 1 episode?}. I'm pretty sure I'm completely addicted to it already, who doesn't love high fashion at a bargain, on top of being able to snoop in closets? Best. Ever. Have you seen it yet?  What did you think?

Xx. Patience

3 comments:

  1. I have never even heard of this show but we don't have cable so that might be why. Now I need to go check it out online, thanks! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this show, but now I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how this one flew under my radar, but you can bet that I plan to rectify the situation STAT (c: I'm a big fan of snooping in other peoples' closets...er, I mean when they're on TV, OF COURSE...stalker alert, right? (c;

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...