Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wedding wednesday....coiff's galore

With our big day a little over 3 months away, I have this strange urge to do something with my hair.  I'm trying with all my might to post pone any major changes that I may possibly regret looking back at all the pictures.  In the mean time, I'm still dreaming of bangs and dye jobs.

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

See the dilemma?  Obsessed with all those pics.  Bored with what I have, but unsure of changes right before a huge event.  I'm sure I'm not alone out there in regretting hair cut/changes.....But, has anyone loved the changes they made right before they're wedding or life changing event?

xx.  Patience

1 comment:

  1. Oooh it's a tough one! Why don't you go for a test run with your hair as is? You may find you love it once it's all styled up and gorgeous and decide you are happy to wait for any big changes until after the big day? xxx

    PS Damn that Zooey Deschanel for being so cute with her bangs!! Also, the girl in the 2nd pic is gorgeous - I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT!! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...