Friday, March 16, 2012

Just 1 thing...vacay photos

I must say it has been a blast having our family in town, I can't believe the trip is already coming to an end somewhat.  Joshy Bobby's bff, James (our b-inlaw) had to leave yesterday, and my sister leaves tomorrow with her kiddos.  The trip has been a whirlwind with so many activities my head is spinning just a bit, in a good way though.  It's so fun to see the cousins together, Amaya and Andre grew up like twins.  And obv we are all obsessed with baby Jikai.  My dad and step mom will be here till the middle of next week, unless I can sabotage their car and keep them longer.  More details to come next week when things calm down {yeah right, like that happens with our gaggle}. I'm so thankful for the time with them. 





Have a spectac weekend!!


xx.  Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...