Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bachelorette getaway...

With a girls weekend in Vegas just 5 weeks away, I'm on a swim suit mission.  I'm obsessing, its just a little ridiculous.  But I have to be prepared for a pool party or 2 and want to look my best.  {mostly cause my girls are drop dead gorg and I can't make them look bad}

Here are some of my top choices...

Kushcush Lauren One Piece



Mara Hoffman Embroidered Twist One Piece











Evidently I can't decide between a 1 or 2 piece....Any votes out there?

xx.  Patience



1  /  2  /  3  /  5  /  6  /  7

3 comments:

  1. I really like the first and last. The last is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and second are my favourites - why choose one or the other? BUY BOTH.

    (I'm a bad influence, aren't I ;))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two kids in two years....I'll take the first one and the last one. I don't do to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...