Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday at my home....


In all honesty, cause we like to keep it real here....I'm a bit over my head with all the projects going on at once.  Not sure why I can't seem to pick one project to start and finish, guess I like the challenge?  Really all that's happening is nothing is getting done whatsoever, YIKES!!  Since nothing is getting done, I don't really have anything to show you...sorry dolls.

One project that has been in process for about 3 weeks {it takes time to grow new grass in AZ}, is our front and backyard.  There really is something to be said for curb appeal.  Lucky enough for us, while Papa and Gma were visiting from WA, they helped jump start the yard with us.  Since its definitely not picture ready...I leave you with a few outdoor spaces that have me drooling.  You may have noticed my frenzy if you follow me on pinterest.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Ok, you caught me.  At this time we really are just focusing on summer grass and a few new plants, but at least it does brighten things up a bit.  Can't help but envy those fabulous outdoor spaces.  Checkerboard patio?  Yes please!!


xx.  Patience







1 comment:

  1. I suppose for all the rain we have here in England, I have to say, we always have pretty good growing grass! (Count your blessings eh?)

    Your pics are gorgeous, I've actually got a very similar bistro set to the first pic! Yay! I win! lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...