Monday, August 20, 2012

weekend tidbits


JoshyBobby and I snuck out Saturday for a much needed date. For the first time in what feels like ages, it was just us. It happened to be at my favorite local restaurant. The ambiance is magic, with the perfect wine list, and if that's not enough, thinking about the food makes me drool. Yum! I could really go for some Tuscan flat bread right about now.


Liv has been dying to have me flat iron her hair, with it being pool season, I've been putting it off. She finally got her wish, and I even trimmed a few inches off.  But not before playing in the pool.

The icing on the cake of my weekend, was a trip to the rack where I found some sweet deals. Plus my new phone case from MadeByGirl came in the mail!!!



Xoxo,


Patience

P.S. follow me on instagram @whitelacquer

3 comments:

  1. Hey so pretty! Thank you for sharing...! I have yet to get one for myself...soon! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glittery bow ring is beyond!!! So gorgeously chic and feminine...is that a DIY?? Where on earth did you score such a fabulous piece! I NEED her in my life :D

    Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is the sweetest blog ever!! Love your pics in this post =)))
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...