Thursday, September 13, 2012

coveting....

As soon as I saw this top on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, I was instantly reminded of one that always caught my eye on Nasty Gal. A little look for less action if you will.
 
 
Hers is club monaco and gorg for sure. At the moment I'm cheating on fashion with home decor {sex and the city style}, so $150 is out of the question.  Enter Nasty Gal.
 
 
 
Now I know its not exactly the same, but I love sheer fabric and delicate lace.  And just for fun, a super bright blouse with the same feel.  Both are under $50.
 
 
Here are a few other things that caught my eye...and went directly onto my wish list for my birth month {I'm not the only one, right?}....which is next month!!!
 
 
 
 
And who doesn't need a vegan leather skirt?
 
 
There truly are too many to list.  I know I've shared my love of nasty gal before, and sometimes I think I should keep it to myself {since they run out of my size all the time}, but its too good to not share.
 
 
xoxo,
 
 
Patience
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. ahh i ordered that green one from nasty gal the other day! great taste lady :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally *JUST* drooling over that very C&C outfit and lamenting the fact that the stupid shirt is $150...enter the fabulous Patience!!! Lovin' it. There are far too many shops that I'm *FAR* too addicted to...or maybe the problem is that I just don't have enough moola to support all my addictions...(c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love and more love.

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collection *-*


    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lacey top is gorgeous! Love it all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wishlist is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the yellow shirt and the black skirt, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...