Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Monday!!!

 
Shut the front door, am I the last one to hear about Ikea's new mirrored malm dresser?  Technically it says its not mirror...but foil.  I think I need to see this thing in person...like yesterday.
 
Pinned Image
 
I picture it being the perfect center for my girls twin beds in their new room they happen to be sharing.  I can't get over how much I love the symmetry of 2 side by side.  Totally normal, right? 
 
Pinned Image
via 
 
Super inspired by this space.  I'm like a broken record when it comes to wallpaper.  Dying to wallpaper something....anything really, just give me some right meow!!!  And me thinks the head board can't be that hard to recreate DIY style.
 
 
Have any of you been to Ikea recently?
 
 
xoxo,
 
 
 
Patience


4 comments:

  1. love both of those rooms! I swear I could sit on pinterest forever getting new room ideas lol!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Pretty much have to give myself time limits! Not to mention idea overload! :)

    xx. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MALM dresser looks incredible, I wonder how often you'd have to clean prints off it, though! Gorgeous little mirror in the second picture. :)

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super wary of anything that comes from Ikea, which is a bummer because it's so dang affordable and fab looking! I'm definitely with Jen...the fingerprints would *KILL* me!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...