Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Updates....

Hey loves!!  You may remember me mentioning we were playing musical rooms with our kiddos, well, I'm finally pulling the trigger on some new pieces for our littlest.  I just ordered this rug at 75% off from Rugs Usa {use code black75}. Hello early sales!
 
Rugs USA Tuscan Trellis Flatwoven Grey Rug
 
His room is also being painted over this holiday weekend {He possibly has been living with one hot pink wall, don't judge}. 
 
Kage has a tiny wall between his closet and bedroom door that I've been dying to utilize.  After seeing these shelves on 6th street design school {in her son, Jett's room}, I knew my dilemma was solved.
 
 
I'm also dying to add this Up and Atom Chandelier.  But in the AZ heat, I might settle for a ceiling fan.  Shucks, who wants to be that practical when there are options like these?
 
 
I have an idea for window treatments and bedding, but haven't officially decided.
 
I know I'm not giving you a ton to go on here, I'm still figuring some things out as I go.  But basically if these rooms below were to have a love child.....is what I dream of for his space.
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
And I'm seriously loving Bijou and Boheme's room for her son.
 
 
 
Let's hope I haven't thoroughly confused you.  It makes me think of equestrian meets nautical voyager.  It's totally a thing.  #projectequestriannauticalvoyager.  There are elements from each room that has my heart racing.  Can't wait to get this party started!!
 
Speaking of parties, wishing you the happiest Thanksgiving of them all!  We can't wait to spend some quality time with our family and are beyond thankful for this enchanted life we live each day.  I know I don't say this enough, but I'm also thankful for you {my fellow blog stalkers}, with out you, I don't know what I'd do.  Thank you!!!
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
xo.  Patience
 


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love the nautical/equestrian fusion idea! Go for it!! That bedroom with the huge vintage wall poster makes me swoon.

    Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving my dear :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...