Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday at my home

Whilst I should be preparing for our yard sale this weekend {boring}, I've decided to have some fun on my new app A Beautiful Mess. Have you heard of it? Which is your favorite enhancement?

Here are a few of mine...literally could be on it all day. 





It has been project central around these parts. Thank goodness 2 of our bigs are done and the last only has a few more finishing touches. No one told me how hard it would be school wise having 3 kids in back to back grades. Beyond grateful they are all smart and pretty dang creative. 

Ok, back to work....If I wasn't attempting to fund a re-upholstery job, I would just put everything out with a free sign.  dang it.

xo. Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...