Thursday, April 28, 2011

frickin' foyer

Evidently I'm having a hard time just focusing on one room these days.  I did however just scoop up 2 shelves on CL a few days ago....(with the help of my friend Amber...her truck, and her muscles, thanks doll!!!), that are destined to be in our office/multipurpose room.  Huge plans to paint this weekend.  Hoping I can make it through my every growing "to do list".

But, after coming across this foyer, I can't wait to begin transitioning ours from something blah, to oh so fab!  I have to admit, its pretty drab....I don't even want to share pics.  Ew.  I'm not quite brave enough to paint a smaller space dark...but I have been considering it in my bedroom.  I seriously can't get enough of these picture frames and that sweet mirror...can I just marry them already?  One thing on my list for sure:  spectac rug....I'm thinking Overstock or West Elm.

*photo via apartment therapy



xoxo,

Patience

P.S.  Don't forget to enter the fab giveaway from Rhi-Designed!!!  The winner will be announced on Saturday April 30th....which just so happens to be my 100th post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...