Wednesday, December 7, 2011

wedding wednesday!!

The dilemma......

Since we are having a more low key, our kind of style wedding, I can't decide if I actually want to wear the big white dress.....or if I want a fabulous short party dress.

Pinned Image

Love the simplicity.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Long VS. Short



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

I seriously can't decide.  I love how Sherry from YHL wore a short dress, then dyed it, enabling her to continue to wear it.  How fun to be able to wear something so special more than once. 


What are your thoughts?


xo,


Patience





* all photos via my pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love both but I really think the short one would be so you and fun! Can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun decision! I think you should wear whatever makes you feel most feminine and beautiful, but my vote would be for a long one, because how often in your life do you get to wear long dresses like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with Kelly on this one. I love the short dresses you showed, but I really like picture 4 with the bride's dress long and the bridesmaids' dresses short???? The barn is gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos!! I love so many of the dresses (and the venue photos). I'd do a fairly casual long dress and have bridesmaids in short ones like in that one pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful dresses! I had the same problem with my wedding as we had a small and casual wedding. My solution was a beautiful long lace wedding dress for the service and photo's and a fun party dress for the lunch. The best of both worlds:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh agree you should go with what you will feel the most beautiful in! But I have to admit, wearing a gorgeous long dress like the first picture is just dreamy... not very often you get to wear something so entirely different to anything else in your wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...